<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

pizza and goodbyes 

hello! roaf here. yes meg, shut up. anyway i'm trying to find something other than a silly tagboard for (i quote:
you should have a message board on your blog so people like me can post our witty banter and comments (lol sorry that was cheesy) have a nice day

tim)
people like tim. (kidding kidding kidding) (sorry tim)

i just had pizza and my mom and dad are zipping their suitcases!! aaaaaahhhh!!! they're leaving for australia and they'll be back in a week. ACK. no one to make me sandwiches anymore :'(

at least, my darling mom will compensate me by buying all the products a junkie like me can want. but on the other hand, i don't want to be a product junkie. so i take that back. to put it nicely, she's being nice and buying me things. YAY! but still. i have to get up at 5:20 a.m. by myself for a WEEK. you people having your summer holidays, lucky you. :(

must get going to say bye bye now (yes, it's JUST a week. BUT STILL!!!), so bye to you all first

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter