<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, August 28, 2003

mad for mad 

so cold in the library. so COLD. so cold. and i have a mad magazine, adeline and kimchi next to me! (yay) it's so cold i can barely type. so far so good. here's ade:

HIEEEEEEEEEEE! dunoe wad to type. hafta stay in skl till late night. the things i do for my skl. i shld get an award. nobel peace prize? splendid idea. :]

me again. here's kim:

helliu ruth-ians. help help! i have nothing to write! type! say! think! 'tut tut'.

ade: i want a BALLOOOOONIE.

ok, enough of weird random people typing here, it's ME! the ultimate weird and random person who was nice enough to make them say something. but anyway. my poor, poor, poor hands.

frostbite.

i'll never make it in winter, will i?

i'm not hungry, i'm starving, i'm cold, i'm cranky, i have my scientific calculator in front of me and ade staring at the screen. i can't type anynore. see? i'll miss my fingers. my poor, sweet fingers. ok i'll leave my typo's cos it's taking too lon g to cifix them. see? i meant FIX but no, it had to be gidac ok whatever that was (Randomosity is an art form only put into perfection by me.) (don't copy me) (or i won't be original) (i'll come after you) (and maul you)

enough sadistic-ness. i was at the beach at 10 last night!! and i had my height compared (uh oh laureen's here) (she went away! she listened to me! oh my word.) about five times. but i think i'll get used to it. i say i'm used to it but really, i'm not. not when guys twice your age and twice your height surround you. bubbellel!! (hey margohmayee what happened to your bubbellel phase? so sad! so sad!) i'm sure you're sick of my frostbitten fingery typen words now, so bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter