<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, August 24, 2003

water is extremely good for you 

(unfortunately i'm not a sticker for consuming things that are extremely good for me, but i'm drinking water now. oh well.)

i met the guys of summersalt today!!! very nicestrangeweirdhappyinsanelywhack people. i'm sure their music should be just as good.

"sure" oh wait yes yes they have their song on their site. yes yes. now let me go listen.

the..song..is..taking...forever...to...load............ oh! nearly done!

hey! they're good! nice happy little ditties :-)


click here or you are a sucker


no, no, it's not propaganda or me being bias. i'm just uh.. helping them with PUBLICITY. uh huh.

anyway, i have to go now. to eat with my granny. her birthday. her 75TH birthday! :D (ooh. she's 60 years older than me :| that is scary.) (ok, good reason she is, she's my GRANNY...)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter