<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

yaaaaaaaay :D 

my mom and dad are HOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D yaaaaaay :D and they bought chocolates home even when i made my mom promise not to cos i have enough in the fridge..

*sigh*

but not like it matters anyway!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

oh. but. there's a MASSIVE beyond MASSIVE moth in the bathroom right now AAAAAAAAAH MY MOM JUST WENT IN SHE IS SO BRAVE ewww i don't dare to shower right now, my mucho bravo dad is showering in his bathroom and he said he'd chase it out after he gets out. :D :D :D :D :D see, what would i do without my mom and dad?

wait. since when did my mom ever not be afraid of BUGS?!?!?! more importantly, WHAT DID AUSTRALIA DO TO THEM?!?!?!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter