<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, September 11, 2003

like, girls' day out!!! *squeal* 

hey it's so cool there's this new bar next to this box-y thing i'm typing in! it says POST OPTIONS! i wonder what it does. let me click it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!! there's a box that lets you have the option to make it a draft! OR you can change the time and date!!! this is all very exciting for a complete computer sucker like me.

wellwellwell all my noble intentions of making this a (ahem) study holiday have flown out the window into the atmosphere (where the ozone layer still has a hole). i just got back from a very, very, very exciting afternoon with my mom, granny, and grandaunt. well, sort of. i got to eat at this York Hotel place thing, and then we took a cab to Takashimaya and my grandaunt spent a vast unnecessary amount of money on mooncakes (not my most celebrated choice of food, but that was nice of her), and my granny bought me gelato :) (no, i'm not trying to be some italian poser, it's just that venezia had a stand in the atrium and i went: 'ooh! oooh! ice cream!' and well, i guess a granny has to do what a granny has to do, so she bought some for me. yay for all the grannies in the world!) and then my grandaunt had to go home after that and so the three of us slugged (my granny can't.. walk.. fast.) to the taxi stand, (stupid queue) and took a cab to marina square where my granny went for a pedicure. my granny went for a pedicure!!!!!!!!! where's the justice in that?!?! ah well, to be 75 and retired. (this is an unusually long post. and it's quite proper. go me!) anyway, after that, we (i must not overuse the word 'slugged') walked to delifrance and lazed. and then we had a mini-shopping spree. and we *sigh* got tired, took another cab and here i am, sitting redundantly in front of my lovely computer, telling you about how exciting and unaccomplished my day has been.

and the fact that my literature, social studies and geography books are right next to me, is not for show.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter