<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, September 14, 2003

right.* 

*note: pardon the overuse of 'right' in this post.

ugh. nasty. (i was black-marked by my fat teacher for having dirty white shoes so as my duty as a responsible student, it is my full obligation to make sure my white shoes are pristine.) wow meg you posted so many things! too lazy to read them.

my brother has kindly implemented a rule that i may only use the computer (uh oh victoria's sitting next to me) (she's moving the mouse! oh my word!) (right.) for an hour "during this period of time when you should be concentrating on your studies and not mindless things on the computer and such" (ok, VICTORIA, I GET THE POINT, STOP CLICKING THE MOUSE... right, she can't read yet. right.), so i'm only allowed on for an hour. of course, it's not like i want to listen to him, (RIGHT.), i think it's more of a 'ha, who says i can't have self-control???' thing. so anyway. i'm in my jammies! joy! rapture! ECSTACY! will the police come after me if they realise that someone, in singapore, has the word E-C-S-T-A-C-Y in their post? (victoria's three, by the way. and she's back. she just dragged a stool - that's pretty far down there...- to sit.. by my legs. ah.) oh well, whatever it is, i'll shut up and go and happily paint my darling fishes now.


- severely-anti-art ruth

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter