<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, September 15, 2003

sensibility lost on me 

New Found Glory really should try to come up with songs that make sense. Unless they're aiming for the double effect, which will explain why the title (and theme) of the song could either be:

a) My Friend's Over You

or

b) My Friends Over You

or maybe I'm just making my own life difficult and confusing myself.
And what was Timothy doing on that... uh... fivesecondflashed picture on Tim's site? Why was he smiling and looking very happy next to the toilet bowl?

-perplexed ruth (who can't even log in into her own account on the computer, and instead has to make do with going into my parent's with all the important files that she nearly deleted by accident on the desktop)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter