<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, September 04, 2003

they left on a jetplane (oh, the pain) 

well, not really. but i like that effect. anyway, my dad and superduperbrotherreuben have left for the land down under, where all they say is 'vegemite' every two words.

ok, ok, i take that back. (i'm crossing my fingers that my dad will get me chocolate even though i didn't ask him to) (ahem) today is my happy-study-free day, the last to come in a month. my ickzams start on the third of october, and i think i might just pass out on that very day itself. stupid papers end on 15th october, which would be the day i'm FOURTEEN years and ELEVEN months old! uh.. wow? i feel so tiny suddenly. i'm fourteen! FOURteen! fourTEEN! fine, fine, i'll stop now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter