<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, September 12, 2003

you know 

that Five Iron Frenzy is veryveryvery good, but it's just scary how Reese Roper does a Tom Jones impression and succeeds.

It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
but when I see you hanging about with anyone
It's not unusual to see me cry,
oh I wanna' die
It's not unusual to go out at any time
but when I see you out and about it's such a crime
if you should ever want to be loved by anyone,
It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say
you find it happens all the time
love will never do what you want it to
why can't this crazy love be mine
It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone
It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone
but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime
it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you
whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh


And what's with the song 'Oh Canada'? Such a happy song, but really.

Welcome to Canada, it's the Maple Leaf State.
Canada, oh Canada it's great!
The people are nice and they speak French too.
If you don't like it, man, you sniff glue.
The Great White North, their kilts are plaid, hosers take off, it's not half bad.
I want to be where the yaks can run free, where Royal Mounties can arrest me.

Let's go to Canada, let's leave today.
Canada, oh Canada, I si vous plait.

They've got trees, and mooses, and sled dogs, lots of lumber, and lumberjacks and logs!
We all think it's kind of a drag, that you have to go there to get milk in a bag.
They say "eh?" instead of "what?" or "duh?", that's the mighty power of Canada.
I want to be where the lemmings run into the sea, where the marmosets can attack me.

Please, please explain to me, how this all has come to be,
we forgot to mention something here.
Did we say that William Shatner is a native citizen?
And Slurpees made from venison, that's deer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter