<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

never, in my entire life, 

have i EVER seen anyone, and i really mean anyone, play the stupid popcap game bejeweled so painfully s...l...o...w...l...y.

which explains why it took me exactly half an hour to sit at my mom's side, pounding my fists on the table, whining on and on and on and on about how it is unfair that she was still on the game (that my brother probably downloaded for her and taught her how to play it just to spite me) after i

1. showered
2. kept my clothes on the bed
3. brushed my teeth
4. packed my bag for tomorrow - well, not like there was anything to be brought urgently or whatever but i guess that still counts
5. checked on the stupid bunnies
6. ok, not stupid, but still
7. admired her new liz claiborne bag
8. whined
9. and whined
10. and whined.


anyway, my eyes are blurry, people are going offline because it's so late, and i'm actually still hungry even though my mom dutifully fed me a bratwurst and mashed potatoes and cherry tomatoes after i came home from the U16 game at uwc. so much for keeping my teeth clean after brushing them.

Arrivederci, le persone!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter