<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Rogue-ishly Ranting Ruth 

ok, let's get this straight.

1. my exams are over.
2. i pointed that out to my dad when he said i still couldn't go on msn
3. the reason he grounded me was because of my grades
4. then i told him that exams were the only way to measure whether or not i improved
5. he said that that wasn't the reason
6. i said he was contradicting himself then
7. he said he didn't want to talk to me when i was being a 'tiger'
8. i mean, really, honestly, a tiger???
9. so i said fine
10. then i lost it again
11. and argued
12. and argued
13. and argued
14. and argued.


Score:
Dad one, Ruth nil


*sigh* guess it's going to be quite a while till you all see me take over bill gate's place and completely change it into a Mac company.

ok, consolation: my mom is letting me go to the OFS game tomorrow.

but: MY FREAKING EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! DOES HE GET SOME SICK JOY OVER SEEING ME STILL GROUNDED EVEN WHEN I ACTUALLY OBEYED HIM???

i guess so.

right, i better go before i make things worse for myself and say some stuff i wouldn't really like to.


- rancidly raging ruth

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter