<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, October 26, 2003

yes, yes there's a title. i'm just not quite sure what, though. 

Oooh, eventful week! Yes yes. Uh... Right, you comrades all know about Thursday night, and... What came after Thursday? Uh... Ah... I... Uh... (I'm trying hard to remember) Oh! Ok, I'm feeling relatively more "normal" and "rememberative" now, whatever those things mean.

Ah, good old Friday. Meg and I (what good English!) decided to meet up with Stephen and Austin and BJ and Isaku and Peter.

And... Uh... So we did.

And we got bored of Austin prancing around grabbing at Meg's hair (then mine, then Kristy's) and yelling "Birdy hair! B...B...Bi...Burdy hair!!!"

And flapping his arms and swaying outside Lido.

And watching him sing "I'm lovin' it" in Burger King.

And observing how Stephen and Austin attempted to hide "that nasty chick's a**" with Coke and tissue and their imagination.

(But there's a catch - all this happened while Stephen had the video camera on.)

So we got sick of the testosterone stupidity, and went in a brave search of joining Kristy, Stacia, and Ako!

I'm not very good at this dramatic thingie thing. But I'm still trying.

So Meg and I, brave souls we are, went to Zara to find the three musketeers. Of course, we found them.

We saw a severely emaciated "model" blonde-like creature try on the same skirt for 15 minutes.

We saw a rabbit fur jacket.

We tried on hideous clothes. (Yay!!!)

And we decided that we had enough of that Zara place, so we walked to Scotts.

And we had food there, and saw this gay guy, and saw expensive clothes, and walked out.

And we walked, and walked, and walked, and walked.

And we ended up walking in the rain, all the way to Meridien, then to whateverpoolyplace, then to Plaza, where we valiantly fought the madding crowd. Uh huh.

I'm hungry and I have a headache, so I'm going to the fridge now for my recuperative chocolate. Bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter