<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, November 09, 2003

mr suave 

(as explained to me by pat)

"the yes yes show says:
   mr. swa veh

the yes yes show says:
   swave

the yes yes show says:
   you say it in two syllables

the yes yes show says:
   and like mr. swave is a ladies man

the yes yes show says:
   and he has this moustache

the yes yes show says:
   and he tells the girls to come near him

the yes yes show says:
   and he'll give them a tickle from his moustache

the yes yes show says:
   he calls it the smooth tickle

the yes yes show says:
   i actually bought their cd

the yes yes show says:
   and they look so ugly!"


anyway, 'twas a good weekend! so far so good, i mean. after that monstrouslyish long i last posted, this one is gonna be miniscule. the garage sale was tiring, even though i wasn't selling a thing. i guess it's because:

1. it kept raining on and off and i suppose that that, for some reason, made the day even more tiring

2. ok, this isn't relevant, but i can hear some operatic voice attempting to sing outside the window. creepy!

3. neither is this, but it's tiring hearing my brother and dad watch rugby

4. lauren sucked me dry of my last bits of money ("buy a balloon! buy cotton candy! buy more cotton candy! why? because you're nice!")

5. i had a purple helium balloon and purple rabbit that ako made tied to my bad which people who walked by had a penchant for thwacking

6. i had, in total, six chocolate-like cakes and brownies over friday and saturday

7. i had five hours of sleep the night before

8. everyone at the sale was wiped out, but mainly because of a) lack of sleep and b) the matrix marathon on friday night

9. boredom drove me, then later chelsea, to attempt this stupid cryptic puzzle thing that timothy bought and that made me really frustrated

10. i'm sure there's a tenth reason... i just can't seem to remember what


so there you go, the tiring reasons. but! i got quite a bit of stuff!!! (yay for me) (oh, look, another list!)

1. anna's steve madden shoes that look ridiculous on me but are so nice and tall-like

2. anna's (yes, again) old navy shirt that i didn't even try on but decided i liked

3. two cds that were supposed to be $4 each but i made sure david let me get them for $5 together - supertones and the w's

4. some book for a dollar - it was david's girlfriend's and she said it was "reeeeeally good"

5. a brownie

6. this sushi thing that was So Good - made by ako

7. cotton candy

8. a purple helium balloon


so there you go, my weekend so far. so now i will retreat to my room --

wait! i have NEWSFLASH-like news!!! after cutting my hair (and dragging meg along), we took a bus home and saw two gigantic crows pecking at this poor blue-red-green-black bird with the hugest eyes ever and it was sooo cute and we yelled at the crows and ran home (yes, me running with my balloons on my bag is bad) and showed the poor birdie to my mom (the bird had a naked butt - the feathers were everywhere - and this open wound) and we used my skecher's ("somethin' else") shoebox to put it in and my mom put the bunnies' hay inside and the poor bird's been in there since last night and my mom's fallen in love with it and has since insisted that we get it a nice cage.


bye bye!

oh, right. 5 and a half days to getting a bit bigger and a Thai lunch!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter