<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

My Interesting Mom (hey, look! it's MIM!) 

what a cheesy title. i couldn't think of anything else. i think i sounded pathetic on the phone when she called, so she smsed me this from her cellphone:

U sounded blue u ok? What s wrong?

so i replied, and then she smsed me from my dad's:

Hi! I'm faster on dad's mo. I love u!

cue: awww...

she's leaving for jakarta tomorrow till sunday! SHE'LL BE THERE DURING MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sulk*

oh well, at least the stuff there isn't as expensive as they are here, and i'll pack her off with a neat and long list of things to get. (ahem) so, anyway, i was supposed to go with her before the holidays started, but no-o-o-o-o, Sucky Study Crap Camp just had to enslave me. bye bye mom, bye bye jakarta trip :-(

4.5 days to 15dom!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter