<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, November 22, 2003

pro-what? 

i changed my nicenicenice loreal shampoo to pantene pro-v.

pro-v.

what's that supposed to mean, anyway?

pro-very?
pro-vitamin?

actually, i think it is the latter. oh well, whatever. i'm wearing abby's old navy jeans now! how weird is that? though they had to go for some.. uh... alterations because of the... difference in.. uh... height.

but anyway, enough about pants and height.

i have a very nasal voice now. thank you, all you fantastic dust mites, for giving me a red nose! i LOVE YOU!

it's always better to be grateful, isn't it? even if:

1. i leave for india on monday
2. all of you should know that by now due to my incessant talk about it
3. i can't afford to go to india sick
4. i sound like a muffled cucumber
5. that was random
6. ok, i don't sound like one
7. my kleenex box is getting lighter because my bin is getting fuller
8. i think i'll go and sneeze in my brother's face and infect him
9. for the rest of his life
10. and i have to go now.


bye bye faithful chicken followers!

you all will be truly missed by me.

yes yes.

ok, enough sadness already. bye bye! :-)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter