<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, November 17, 2003

*winkwink* 

oh, my! i was right about my brother going out for dinner with debbie AGAIN! hohohohohoho!!! he just got off the phone with her...

*nudgenudge*

yes, anyway, enough of my brother's sneaky exploits or whatever you'd like to call them.
look at what happened in school today! i even recorded it down in my (ahem) "Study Camp 2003 Journal":

shekha: "hey, ban, can i borrow your calculator?"
ban: "but... oh. oh! i have another one!"


ok, laugh now, even though it doesn't sound as funny and geeky as it did right during our math period...

anywayanywayanyway, I LOVE MY MOM! SHE IS THE FABBEST FANTABULOUSTICALLYEST MOM IN THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD'S MOMCOMMUNITY! not like she'll see what i just typed out (which came right from the bottom of my heart), but i will proclaim to the world that when, if ever, your very own mother goes to jakarta strictly for a shopping trip, be really nice to her before she leaves so she'll buy you lots of things.

trust me on that one.

ok, ok, shallow ruth will perish now that she has admitted to her shallownessity.

- ashamedshallowruth

ps: my mom sure has paid back for missing my birthday! :-)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter