<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, November 02, 2003

you name it, they were everywhere 

oreos, i mean. i think i'm going to be sick if i see another one in this lifetime. well, let's just say that i'll pretend this supposed "lifetime" is just a few more days. it's sunday!!! actually, i'm sure all of you know that. trust me to state the obvious, like how i'm short. but anyway, 'tis good to be home, aye, aye! that didn't make sense even though i just tried to make it, you know, make sense.

yes yes.

i'm supposed to be on holiday now, but due to this huge glitch: my unsatisfactory results of my exams, of how i "did not meet the necessary requirements to be promoted to secondary 4", i am not. well, boo hoo hoo.

i will have to spend the next three weeks of my precious "holidays" in school, slaving away under the noses of my "caring" teachers from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on tuesdays and wednesdays. i am very looking forward to it, yes yes, i am.

but i'm also very, very, very, sure you all know i'm not telling the truth.

i got a get fuzzy calendar from borders just now! i liiiiiiike it :-)

(i'm just trying to think of something relatively interesting to say, other than how i nearlynearlynearly got to buy my beloved mango sweater - well, not mine, but you know what i mean - but was stopped because of how my dad invented about 89 reasons why i shouldn't buy a $89 sweater just "for the sake of it", i mean, i don't have my own sweater, i've always been sharing with my mom, and what with the india trip coming up, it being during winter, i'd obviously want my own sweater. and also of how my mom said she'd pay for it if i gave her my $50 birthday money from my grandaunt if she paid for it first - of course i said i would, it's not like she usually lets me use the money anyway.)

that was pretty long. anyway, i better go and get ready for a wedding dinner i am being forced to attend. i don't even know who it is that's going to be married. fare thee well, all of you!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter