<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, December 07, 2003

i am the epitome of cloppiness* 

*anna gave me her cloppy shoes. they are very cloppy.

i'm too lazy to type about india. :-( so if you want to ask me about limbless people and extremely annoying salesmen, just... ask me or something.

i'm sleepy.

oh! and thank you very much tim for that welcome back! (ha.ha.ha.)

i'm very sleepy.

here's some enthusiasm:

I'M SO VERY SLEEPY! HEE! HEE!

awesrfgngumjgkjg.....................................................

ok, maybe i can type some more. just a little bit. to annoy you all. :-)

let's see... after typing my last post (on thursday, the day i got back), i fell asleep at 5 pm, and woke up at 10:30 am the next day. fun fun! and i lazed around...

and called exactly thirteen different people, just to try and get hold of meg so we could meet up.

and when i finally did, i had to go on 36 (of course i missed public transport here!) (oh, the perks of enthusiasm...) and i saw nat! :-)

and i met meg 45 minutes late (ahem, blame the bad traffic)

and then we (meg, nat, and me) suffered in a traffic jam on 174 and got to the christmas service late.

but nat got to see mitchell and abby, anyway.

and lauren was caught eating her indian candy "discreetly".

and mio looked constipated.

and the kids could sing pretty well.

and abby looked extra tall.

and tim's mom told me i was the "littlest of them all" then put her arm around me to protect me from anna baker's violence. (tut tut, anna!)

and mimi was wearing heels? (i'm running out of things to say already)

and me and meg hung out with step hen (isn't that such a great name? i'm sure we all think so) and an na.

and we got home really late.

and slept really late.

and woke up really late.

and got to youth really late.

i'm still sleepy, i'm getting too boring, and i think i'm going to raid my freezer.

no, not for pie.

i...c...e... c...r...e...a...m... *drool*



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter