<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, December 19, 2003

"i am the epitome of fluffiness. please, don't hurt me." 

my hair!

MY HAIR!!!

i'm a certified frizzball now. i had a haircut and it's... well, to put it nicely and very mildly, puffy.

i am also now very anti-hairdryers. they are loud. they are mean! THEY ARE BAD AT MAKING HAIR NICE!!!

maybe i should have an anti-hairdryers movement. i'll call it ... ... ... you know what? never mind hairdryers. it's time to attack my hair.

i'm running low on disses for my hair, so never mind that too... maybe i'll just tell you all what i've been up to.

which is, really, pretty much nothing. OH! ed's lee-e-e-eaving! :( so sad :( oh, well... everyone seems to be going.

let's see... my nails look like that now:

left hand - (from left to right)
green, navy blue, violet with a dark purple star on it, red, red with white polka dots.

right hand - (from left to right)
grayish silver with a dark purple star on it, hot pink, some shimmery copperish-pinkish colour with a skull on it (mwahahaha), red, and purple.


well, anyway. what did i do yesterday? what day was yesterday?! oh. thursday. right. i didn't do anything yesterday, did i? well, on wednesday i went to watch with my mom... it's a funny funny funny movie! go watch it or something. and then i bought a banana split (which was very yummy) from orange julius. and then i met meg and sarah! and then i met anna baker and her very religious brother (which was kind of scary). and then we (meg, sarah, isaku, austin, and ME, of course) walked around pretty much doing nothing until we hit the shops at heeren (oooh, that place gives me goosebumps) and meg and sarah shopped them out. and then i went to meet my mom - again (i felt a bit bad for ditching her even though she said i could go hang out with meg and them). and then my dad had some people over - they bought us lots of dinner (i forgot what we had!). and then i went to sleep and it was thursday. does that make sense? doesn't matter. anyway, OH! i went to get my i/c done yesterday! wow. what fun. actually, no, it wasn't. i had to do my thumbprints and everything even though the lady was nice and said that the ink would come out. well, of course it did, but only when i got home (which was 8:30 pm) and soaked my thumbs in grape-ish soap for five minutes. five minutes!!! all gone to black ink that wouldn't come out!!! ha-ha-ha. anyway i went to little india after doing my stupid i/c and i felt so triumphant, you know, being to BIG india. but anyway did you know that mustafa centre has a really good supermarket? bet you didn't. ha. uh... what did i do after that? i had dinner. which was nice. and then i went home. ah, yes, that's all. and then i slept and then it was friday. which (oh, look, isn't that nice) is today. as in now. isn't that just awesome? sorry, it must be my lunch acting up. oh! another thing that happened last night: i got this huge slash on my arm :-( stupid metal basket. they should be banned! it wouldn't stop bleeding after 3 hours but when i woke up it was... dry and crusty. isn't that a bad description? oh well, could be worse. it's still quite flakey, come to think of it. ewww. and boredom just drove me to count the number of people on msn that have me on their lists. and the grand total is 99. which, really, has got me thinking, why on earth i have 40 on my list. maybe i got carried away, deleting the other 59 of them... anyway oh my goodness. i just realized that i typed quite... a bit. isn't that such an oxymoron?

quite a bit.

anyway yes, i'll shut up now. bye bye!

WAIT! ONE MORE THING! LORD OF THE RINGS TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! i think i'm going to wake up early for once!!!!

well, maybe not, when i really think about it, because i'm watching it at 1:40. oh, well.

-fluffy ruth

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter