<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

i'm completely surrounded by the entire contents of my room. and i'm not in my room. 

let's see... i have this wire figurine of a really cute cat on my left, this tiny ceramic mouse in front of my computer, some adaptor next to the mouse, my bookshelf poking into my arm (the wooden backing is really prickly), wooden ikea drawers behind my chair, and a paperclip on the floor next to me. although i'm not really sure if it's mine...

i have a tan! i actually have a tan!!!!!! how incredibly cool is that? ok, not very. but at least i'm not that sickly shade from when i came back from india (ha, you'd think.. india..)! and today was a very good day.

my mom woke me up at 9:45 a.m. and meg came at 11 something a.m. and then my brother drove her, ryan (south african friend) and me to debbie's house at 11:30. and then all of us (i still can't get over it. i never knew some guys were so excited about a tan. like me and meg, who are girls, but anyway) sat in front of the massive pool at mandarin gardens and got a tan. this is what happened: it got hot. we got burned. ryan read my chick book - "confessions of a shopaholic". my brother looked like a beached whale. and, of course, we all had a nice thai lunch after that. :D

and meg's watching punk'd now. i'm sure if she was online now, she'd love to mention that for once, she has actually remembered to watch it. just wait, when she gets on later, she's going to make a post about watching punk'd and how cute ashton kutcher is and how dude, where's my car is going to be on telly at 10 but she doesn't know whether to watch it or not. well, just a guess.

we finished painting my room!!! well, considering the last time we painted it was the second day of last year...

so that explains why i had to move all the stuff in my room (except my bed) out. and out is where the computer is. because the computer is in front of my room. did that make sense? i'm sure it didn't. it's TWO DAYS TO CHRISTMAS! how crazy is that? how nice is that???

well well. i'm in a weird mood now. bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter