<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

detitled 

i have a very bad habit of telling people on msn that i have to go do homework. it usually ends up like this, though: i'm still online, and i said bye to the suckers that bother to talk to me about half an hour ago.

i've been home for two hours, and the windows are still closed! what would i do without my mom and dad? actually, i'm basically sitting here doing nothing because they aren't at home. they're at safra with their friends, doing pastorly stuff. like having MEETINGS. and my dad refuses to tell me whether he'll let me sleepover at elizabeth's on friday!

i'll call him again and ask. and if his phone is off "because i'm in a meeting, ruth.", i'll just take that as a yes. :)

perceiving things in the first month of the year is probably the only thing i'll allow myself to stoop down to. did that make sense? i doubt it, but then again i rarely make sense. plus i'mm extremely longwinded.

oh boy. i'm turning into my mom.

i still haven't done my exposition yet! helphelphelp! how on earth am i supposed to argue about body odour? odd topic to pick, but it's not like talking about how poor animals sufer in clothes will do any good either, because sympathy for the poor clothed creatures will only go so far.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter