<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, January 08, 2004

here is my miserable post of the day: 

congratulate me, guys. i did four hours of consecutive math. never, ever, in my entire life, has a neckache, backache, eyeache, fingerache, everythingache stemmed from such an activity.

like doing your math homework.

well, anyway. i've been online for a long time! and my msn is being horrible to me now. wellwellwell. is there anything new? ... no.

i could always say that my room is relatively neat now. so far so good... the fishes are still alive, but a shocker- me and reuben thought that the anemone was gonna commit suicide. not like it's possible, but we have a shared siblingish imagination. ...uh.. fishes are covered, what's left... ah! rabbits. they're fine. still cute. and getting old. and fat. and cute. they'll ALWAYS be cute. :) and i have to go to school at 8 a.m. on saturday morning for dearest chemistry. ooh, look, my toes are quivering in excitement! not. you know what? i think i'm getting boring. not that i've ever ben particularly exciting, but all the same...

i used to have pretty interesting posts. but today... look at all these dots...

..........

that was big. it must be my math!

statistics:frequency density:histograms:class width:calculators

oh boy. mom's making noise now... tata!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter