<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, January 09, 2004

i grew! I GREW!!!!!!!!!! 

HELLO! i grew i grew i grew i grew i grewGREWFWEGWGWEGW!!!!!

well, in height, of course.

i have nothing much to say, come to think of it. i'm just posting rubbish just for the sake of it. making my mark on this site today. and since i have nothing much to say, i'll just tell you what is surrounding me right now:

tacked up on the top of my mom's bureau is this cut-out with this quote on it:
"One reason the dog has so many friends: He wags his tail instead of his tongue."

my brother's camera is next to my lovely keyboard.

the keyboard which probably is extremely bacteriafied thanks to all my snacking done here.

behind me are stackloads of car magazines, courtesy of my brother. they make a good floor.

OH NO. OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i can do this: it's rooby booby's birthday on sunday. his 23RD birthday. he's a man! and i'm awful. i'm an awful, awful, awful, horrible, dreadful, terrible, mean, thoughtless, unscrupulous, scrooge-like sister. I DON'T HAVE ANY PRESENT FOR HIM! i mean, that's not the biggest crime in the world, but this is his last birthday. no, he's not dying, he's going to be leaving for australia veryveryvery soon (in which i will be at the airport crying buckets and floods and blahblahblah) and the least i could give him besides lots of hugs would be some sort of present... gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i have to dig up my money bucket. pffffft.

i really have nothing much to say... except that i probably am going to eat papayas for dinner because i had a really heavy and late lunch. i'm going to turn orange, thanks to carotene. however you spell it. must be going now, it's time for papayas!

...yay?



ewww, nasty picture.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter