<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

i'm in love with a cookie 

that i just ate from , where i had my dinner last night!

that was probably the best dinner i've had so far, in these past 15 years and 1 month and 13 days of my life.

well, maybe not, but it's definitely way up there on the list.

THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE SO STINKING GOOD! THEY'RE SO GOOD THEY SHOULD BE a sin to eat. (and i bet the name of them isn't even "double chocolate chip cookies" as i just conveniently call them. it's probably some swanky chi-chi name in french, but let's not get into that.)

nothing much has happened ever since i last made a pointlesspost, though. except that i only JUST got home from clb, and got caught in the rain.

which incidentally, was just like yesterday! rain is such a pain. (sorry, bad rhyme...)

my bag is wet, my shoes are wet, my socks are sopping, my shirt is half-wet, my legs are wet, my hair has a lot of acid rain in it (i'll probably wake up bald tomorrow), and i really have the motivation to dig out the hairdryer and blow it at EVERYTHING. (not including the bunnies, although they looked a bit miserable being so near the rain)

well, well, well. i have a whole stack of homeworkrubbish to do, but i very feel like plopping down on the sofa and watching crap shows all night. and wishing that my worksheets got soaked in the rain so i'd have an excuse for not doing my homework will not be a great escape plan, as our oh-so-efficient teachers at my school will effortlessly glide into the staff room and give me new ones.

i want more cookies. bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter