<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, January 23, 2004

my nose has a life it's own 

it just starts getting runny when i'm eating.

or watching telly.

or, right now.

ok, that sounds yucky, me telling you guys the habits of my nose. but it's all part of life, isn't it?

sorry about that.

anyway, it's been a boring day, as usual. only because i have wasted it:

a) clearing my room
b) watching the catty christina aguilera host the mtv europe music awards for two and a half hours
c) snacking
d) reading my girl power book (Girl's Night In)
e) bugging my brother to get off the computer; it took him five hours. unforgivable.

there isn't much to say right now.

timothy is trying to send me this recording of him singing no doubt's don't speak. i wonder how that's gonna turn out, eh? *winkwink* AHA! IT'S DONE!

i think we have a star in the making. i hope in fifty years when he's rich and famous we'll still be friends.

ok, just kidding. anyway i've really run out rubbish to say. bye bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter