<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, January 17, 2004

my school cracks me up 

no, really. it does. look here at this piece of rubbish i just found on the school site:

Mathematics

Our Aims

To develop thinking skills and build a strong foundation for mathematical reasoning. To inculcate a sense of enjoyment in the learning of Mathematics and to explore Mathematics beyond the confines of the textbook.


of course, of course.

well, anyway. i'm hungry! just sitting here feeding the mosquitoes (three bites and counting) while waiting for my mom and dad to come back with LUNCH!

lunch.

yum yum.

okie dokie. this has been my pretendpost of the day. bye bye! (wish me better luck with the bugs flying around my legs)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter