<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, January 15, 2004

not for the faint hearted 

well, it's been a pretty good day. so far.

a pretty strange, disgusting and good day.

firstly, we (as in my class) dissected a kidney. it was bloody like... well, blood. as if that wasn't bad enough, we dissected an eyeball.

i can't bring myself to say anything particularly more disturbinging than already having planted the idea of a chopped up eyeball in your head.

anyway, the whole reason why i'm completely slouched (almost under the table... sliding down, and down, and down...........................) or maybe i'll say draped. yes, draped over my chair is because:

1. dissecting eyeballs and kidneys is no joke.
2. walking around orchard road with a psychotic squeakball who just happens to be jo, my dear insane buddy, for two and a half hours isn't a joke either.
3. waiting half an hour to board on a stinking bus that is completely crowded is no joke, too.
4. uh... i'm running out of "no joke"-like things already,.

i'm sleepy and I HATE MY MSN!!!!!!!!!! STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. bed time for me. i can kiss doing my math homework bye, bye, bye, bye...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter