<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, January 11, 2004

per-severe 

i can't seem to get myself to study. boo for me, boo for not making my mom and dad pleased about that not-getting-myself-to-study bit, boo for sitting here doing absolutely nothing! i said that half an hour ago when i was talking to meg and tim online just now...

that's not very good, is it?

plus i don't think that i'm making much sense, but oh well, hecky heck, specky speck, preppy prep and all things yellow...

this overdose of chocolate and lack of proper food thing is getting to me badly.

meg already typed out everything that happened over the weekend which was crazily stupid and fun and painful (bumpy hills outside meg's apartment) and... i'm hungry and it's dinner time (frozen food: yay) and i just ran out of words. so here's the usual goodbye:

bye bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter