<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

dry eyes 

for now. my brother is leaving in exactly five hours!!! i don't know what to do. my mom has randomly started crying more than 8 times, meg has been more emotional than me, and my dad is, well, being himself. which means he just jokes around. BUT I KNOW HE WILL CRY TONIGHT! mwahahahha.

sorry. anyway, i feel funny. i'm completely dressed in white. it's almost as if i'm attending a funeral... ok. i won't get morbid. i don't know how i'm going to get used to not having a brother. i don't know if i'll even cry tonight! well, everyone in school will know if i did or not, depending on whether i turn up with red and puffy eyes. there isn't much to say about this whole my-dear-booby-brother-is-leaving-and-i'm-miserable thing anymore, so bye bye.

and i promise i'll throw the used tissues into the recycling bin (that would be a mission).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter