<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, February 21, 2004

"Pool is a complete waste of time." - my mom 

and of course, i am compelled to agree, but only because everytime certain people go out to play pool and i am unwittingly/have-nothing-better-to-do-than-go-too dragged there as well, i:

1. sit around and make the guy behind the counter play my mxpx cd
2. sit around and fiddle with my phone and discover new features (wow)
3. stand around the table getting in the way of the certain people
4. stand around and be the chalker; ie. kiyoko: hey ruth, want to chalk for me?; meg: heh heh chalker!

so that would be my explanation as to why i agree.

I HAVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE SIX A.M.! AND IT'S STINKING SATURDAY!!!!!!

that's only because australian flights always, always,always have to be so stinking early/late (in my brother's case). today was the mournful day when joshua and grace left for *sob* boring perth (it is boring, really) (well as far as i can remember, which isn't all that much, but enough to leave the impression on my that it is a boring place) at 9:30 a.m. you should have seen how many people were there to see them off. it was uncountable.

meg just got online! how lovely. it's, say, 2:03 pm, because, unlike me, she had the go-ahead from her parents to sleep the morning away after seeing joshua and grace off.

that is completely unfair.

my parents had this whole dream/fantasy in their heads that i would get cracking on my books the minute i got home.

HA!!!

dad's reason for that idea: "well, you've been hibernating for the past two days, so of course you should start doing some work!"

mom's reason for that idea: "well, you've been hibernating for the past two days, so of course you should start doing some work!"

naturally, we all know when my mom said "work" she meant "clean your room".

i am wonderful, my room is sparkly and clean and glittering with too-cleanness.

i = ruth = bored = ruth = i = nothingbettertodo = actuallylisteningtobeatlesnow = bored =i
- and yes, that would be whatever math i have to do for today. (we're talking an equation here. which is a never from me.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter