<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, February 16, 2004

ruth's back, front, side, uh... upside down? 

'tis been a...

- boring day
- sad day
- redundant day
- mad day
- lazy day
- sleepy day
- monday *snort*

sorry about the last one. couldn't resist.

anyway, as i had posted a really long time ago (well, it sure was a lot of minutes), i was... oh. describing my graze.

i have been standing/sitting around watching my brother pack for his permanent flight to aussie land.

uh... you know, what else have i been doing?

oh, right. only plotting world domination and feeling sorry for people because people they don't like like them in the wrong way and staring at my skinned knee and still standing/sitting around watching my brother pack for his permanent flight to aussie land and having mxpx in the background the whole time. and i will now add this to my list - and listening to my brother play his very cool vcd that he made about our trip to india to his indian friend.

indian music should never be played at the same time mxpx is on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter