<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

vitreous humour 

one of the many parts of an eyeball that never fails to send me and christine giggling.

our dahling biology teacher sprung a quiz on us. (i think i prefer being longwinded to just saying "pop quiz", also because being longwinded makes my posts a lot more annoying to read and they seem longer.) i just got home and i'm in the other half of my uniform (the pinafore part that makes me look almost demure) and all the windows are closed and it's so hot! i'm a bit lazy to move off the chair, though, cos the second i stepped into the house i slunk to the computer and i've been here ever since.

my right contact lens slipped off my eye when i was walking home. i hope the fat girl next to me didn't think i was winking at her. anyway, at least i managed to get it back into my bulbous eyes before i crossed the road.

WOW! i have finally succumbed to friendsterpressure. i have friendster now. i can't believe it.

it's mainly more because i hate it. and i also really hate it when people ask me if i have friendster and when i say no, they ask why. and then i tell them that it's a complete waste of time. but this is to shut them up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter