<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, March 26, 2004

feeling strangely fine 

i'm back!




not that many of you (whoever you's are) noticed, but i've been away from home for a week! i missed my darling bunnies, and my fridge, and my bed, and my stereo, and my bathroom, and my computer, and ... ok. i'll stop there. no! my very first opportunity at going online, making a post, and my mommy wants to kick me off


MOMMY NOO---------------------


To be continued...




ok! i'm back! can type a wee bit more. let's see..

this week has been so awesome! i mean, i don't know who's reading this, but shame on you if you've never been to an LTT!

ok. i guess i can't blame you.

anyway, so many fantastic people were there, and some of them i saw when i was seven, i saw some people who were in india too, and aaaah it was so good! in EVERY SINGLE WAY. being part of the worship team was so nice too, and on tuesday night me and meg and a whole string of us were lying on the floor and it was so great having the holy spirit so close and i actually felt GOOD when i went to school the next day. which is really rare. (as you all may know, too)

it's over, though. so sad! i almost wish we could have an LTT every week, but that would take away it's wonderfulness, i guess. ok. mommy is really going to boot me off... bye bye!

sair li lin's been nice to squirrels. go her!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter