<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, March 01, 2004

newness 

i got new shoes! aaahhhh!! i thought they were strange at first, but hey, i like them :)



and my mom and dad were in ikea and they bought me this framed picture of three painted cats and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! i can't find a picture of it online so oh well i feel a bit bad that i've sort of made my mom and dad spend so much money on me and i'm still doing so horribly in school. i mean, look: I FAILED CHEMISTRY BY HALF A MARK!!! well, even though that mark is actually seven times the last score i got... *ahem* and i had to buy socks just so i could try the sneakers on last night. and i didn't even ask them to get that picture! i know it's not like it's superbly expensive or something, but i think that was very, very, very, nice and.. parental of them. yes. anyway, take a look-see at sherilyn's wonderful comment on the post below. very entertaining trying to work out just what on earth she's trying to say.

aren't eggs liquid chicken?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter