<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, April 17, 2004

i feel 80 today 

actually i'm just really worn out from all these relationships around me falling apart and uuurrrrghhh. i feel like i've aged 65 years! i've just learnt what friendships really are, as in really REALLY. it's just really frustrating that how i view friendships and how other people view friendships are worlds apart. i think it's awful, how i know for sure that majority of people in my class won't be keeping in touch after we leave school this year. and on top of that my dad's been reminding me that some people we consider friends aren't really friends at all - friends build each other up, and grow together, and catch up and relate to each other whenever they can. i can't count many people to be my genuine friends if "i guess we get along" is the only reason why we hang out with each other.

bet some of you never thought you'd get that out of me, huh?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter