<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, May 16, 2004

addicted to mister salty krafts handi-snacks 

it's been a really long time since i got my ears pierced. two and a half months later, my right ear decides to bleed when i try to jab in a different earring.

the cd i just burnt is angry, angsty and bad, probably because it has lots of finch in it. i think i'll throw it away.

ben & jerry's did a runner on me. just when my mom and dad were all geared up to fork up money to buy us some lovely pints of it, cold storage ran out.

i feel inexpicably grumpy for no reason and feeling that makes me feel guilty. feely feely.

a depressing song is playing now - saves the day, "at your funeral". i mean, the title says it all, doesn't it? deletedeletedelete!

i've just finished my pack of handi-snacks (not the entire box, but one... handi-snacks thing.)

ok! nice song now - allister, "don't think twice".

this is an awful post. bye bye now, i think i'll go into my room to hibernate until God decides it should snow in singapore.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter