<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

complaints 

genuine:
i've fallen sick. the whole of the right side of my nose is completely clogged up with wouldn'tyouliketoknowwhat.
therefore, my entire life depends on the left side of my nose.
i have a tummy ache and legs ache.
i'm eating this funny chinese spicy chicken that tastes like it's meant to be put on porridge, and not normal rice.
INSENSITIVE AND CRUEL joanna sent this to me via hotmail -


Rabbit stew the traditional maltese recipe. (i got this off the prevention of cruelty to ferrets site!!!)

1 Rabbit
4 oz Onions
3 Bay Leaves
4 oz Fresh peas
6 oz tomatoes
2 tablespoons oil
Fresh garlic
4 oz potatoes
4 oz fresh carrots
1 glass of red wine
2 glasses of water
Salt and pepper

METHOD:-

Cut the rabbit into pieces and fry lightly in a small amount of oil or butter. In a separate saucepan fry the chopped onions and garlic until golden brown. After which add the peeled, chopped tomatoes and bay-leaves.

Add the water to the rabbit and leave it to simmer for about 15 minutes. After pour in the wine and put in the peas, chopped carrots, chopped potatoes, salt and pepper leaving it to cook for another hour on slow fire.


side effects:
i'm listening to jazz now. no head-pounding punk for me today, because it will not reduce my killer headache.

false:
My complaint about Queen Rosietta


The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. To get right down to it, Queen Rosietta's "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude is lame-brained, because it leaves no room for compromise. If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: If you were to try to tell her lapdogs that her vicegerents assume that because they look a certain way or come from a certain background, they have a right to destroy the lives of good, honest people, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that there may be absolutely nothing we can do to prevent Queen Rosietta from making good on her word to suppress people's instinct and intellect. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by her worshippers, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to rage, rage against the dying of the light. This raises the question: Why can't we simply agree to disagree? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to denigrate and discard all of Western culture have no right to complain when she and her thralls dominate or intimidate others. Queen Rosietta's jibes are not restrained by any moral scruples. Why is that relevant to this letter? Because Queen Rosietta wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving her lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that if I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to resolve our disputes without violence. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that we must act as a positive role model for younger people. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own self-pitying, tasteless orations.


Queen Rosietta minces to the twang of a different zither. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true. Although her overt anarchism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths. Call me money-grubbing if you'd like; I will still do everything in my power to take up the mantle and help people see Queen Rosietta's chthonic, snooty bromides for what they are. Then, I will announce to the world that there are some ophidian, counter-productive maggots who are stuck-up. There are also some who are grumpy. Which category does Queen Rosietta fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter