<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

i don't want to go to school tomorrow 

i had this battered fish for dinner. it was really nice. i've finished my dahling Bergdorf Blondes book (bimbo! bimbo!) and i am sad because i have nothing else to read now, other than re-reading all my shopaholic books.

my hands feel very yucky and dusty because i just cleaned my room!!! yes, i did. and it actually is clean, i promise. school was incredibly tiring because i sat in the auditorium between jo and xiaos, who was sitting next to kim. there should be this rule that i should never sit next to xiaos because we can never ever pay attention.

sitting next to xiaos resulted in this:

me getting scolded twice by a chemmy teacher for misbehaving (i can't help it if i talk...)
my palm covered in black ink - xiaos' interpretations of KTV 10 cent stamps
xiaos getting a belly dancer picture on her hand, courtesy of me

anyway, my mom is walking around the house, occasionally giving me these awful incredulous glances that imply, "ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY CLEANED YOUR ROOM?!" ha, mom! go and see!!! gogogogogo!!!

i'm bored. goot buy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter