<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

i'm tummy ached 

this blog is becoming so commentless.

anyway, i didn't go to school today. because there wasn't any point in going, even though my disgusting teacher reckoned all the people who didn't needed to.

and so with that thought, she called all the parents.

luckily, my mom and dad don't like her at all, and never take her too seriously.

so i went to the hospital to join my mom and to visit my granny and i spent five hours there patting her back and reading my shopaholic book (all over again for the fifth time) and listening to my discman till the battery ran out and feeling sorry for my mama and watching tv and listening to the other patients creep around the place hacking their throats out. shame though, she had to go for another operation to drain fluids out of the operation area. ouch ouch ouch!

after that i went to the prayer meeting which was reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally good! everyone should go to prayer meetings and then the world would be a much better place.

well... yes. bye bye now!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter