<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, June 10, 2004

filled with penguin boys and penguin girls 

that song never fails to make me feel loved, even though it's a guy singing about an electronic penguin named rudy, whose batteries died.

anyway, i haven't been up to anything today, although you'd be shocked to learn that I CAN WRITE CHEMICAL EQUATIONS NOW!!!!! pop the cork, spray the champagne fizzy grape juice (it's always best to be non-alcoholic, you know), throw the confetti... IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!

i feel like people are going to start sending me greeting cards.

well.. maybe not, since i don't get any post. why don't i get any post? it's quite tragic, really. i think i blame the computer on it. my friend kayla from south africa owes me a letter or something random in the post. (by the way, hi kayla! if somehow you're reading this. IF YOU CAN REMEMBER THIS SITE. tsk.) i remember she sent me balloons, a toothpick, some napkins and a sweet wrapper all the way from caaaape town. so sweet of her.

you know, i've been meaning to post this, but i think it's futile by now. i wanted to announce to the world (well, whoever reads this, i mean) that i've graduated from bimbo chick lit books!!!

to john grisham.

ha! bet you'd never have thought i'm capable of that!! hyuk hyuk hyuk!! ok. i'm thinking too highly of myself now, considering you i've dumped the hardcover The Testament (come on, believe me, i really did start reading it... i just never finished) somewhere in favour of 4 bimbo chick lit books i supposedly graduated from. in which i've managed to finish within exactly a week. pffft.



is it just me, or is everyone having a smashing good summer/holiday while i'm being forced to mooch around the house by partly obligation and ummm... mostly force? there are only TWO people on msn. meg is out. goodness knows where the rest of them are. *wail*

i have no life, like, I HAVE NO LIFE. omg, i never though it would, like, get this bad, omg, omg!!! OMG!!!*

* omg/OMG = oh, my gosh - in case anyone thinks i meant something else. just in case. such as giraffe, or something. it's possible, isn't it?

well. i'm home alone. and waiting for my dinner. (ah, if only my caveman brother was here to whip up something snazzy for his severely starved barbaric sister.) and i've run out of things to say, as usual. malaysia next week... (...whoopee...) i'm anticipating the best bit will be the shopping.

mmmmm... shopping.

WHY AM I LISTENING TO DROPKICK MURPHYS? i don't even like them that much... *twitter twitter mumble mumble*

<--- click if you want to hear bagpiped punk. if you dare.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter