<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, June 27, 2004

i will never understand the lure of fax machines 

my nails are grey now. cheapo black nail polish is a bad idea. hey, that reminds me of something:

"you're going for the punk look now?"
"well, of course, did you know i took out all my angst on my poor nails?"
"or did your bunnies drive you to the edge?"
"how did you know? actually, they bit my fingers off, and my fingers are fake now. ha! ha!"

ok, that wasn't funny. and i don't think that was the exact conversation i had with tim, but it was something like that. anyway, i have grey nails now.

sooo... there was church today, worship went well, dad spoke well, lunch was crazy because i had it in chinatown (where all the old fogeys hang out).

I CAN'T BELIEVE KIM JUST DREW SUCH A HORRIFIC AND GRAPHIC PICTURE OF MY BUNNIES MAULING THE CROAKING PIGEON!!! *wheeze*



anyway, new song is up now. or at least i'm just typing that now to anticipate me being bothered to put a new song up, because i am getting sick of that supertones (superponies!) song, even though i looooove ska. well.. yes. i think i'm going to go to sleep just for the sake of it. bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter