<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, June 24, 2004

milk 

and it's "evils". timothy should write a book, because he is able to sustain an argument thousands of miles away with me (from georgia, actually) about milk and how it is bad for me and i might never live to see him again.

the perks of having a tagboard and picture of yourself on your site: not many, if a random girl thinks you're a hottie and there's no escaping her haunting and daunting words. (we all know who you are, we just don't know who the girl is... but wouldn't you like to know!)

lessons learnt from today: never eat 14 mussels at one go.

things i should have done today: terrorize my bunnies more, clean my room, imagine my life if i had bought that rubber duckie with the polka dots.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter