<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

speaking of mold 

you're right, meg.

anyway, yesterday was a decent day, considering i didn't really have anything planned. meg's already covered the baptism... let's see.

i had a scoop of cappucino ice cream on this nice fluffy waffle for dinner. with my mom and dad. ah, the merits of a "nice ice cream family" as some people a person likes to say. and then my mom remembered she owed me a tub of ben and jerry's, so we made a detour to some other petrol station the opposite direction we were going in just to buy me a wondrous tub of One Sweet Whirled. i love my mom and dad!



yum yum.

and then... we rented videos, and watched secondhand lions only after hitting the telly really hard because the stupid thing refused to cooperate with me and instead make funny buzzing and humming noises. like i said, stupid thing.

now... i'm sitting here and rotting, as usual. i think i'm going to retreat into my room and hibernate with my books open and my eyes closed. bye bye! :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter