<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, July 11, 2004

hey meg, you stole my cool phrase! fine, stud cupcake. 

i loved that pigeon!! it was red and blue and it was sooooo cute and... *sigh* my mom was cooing at it one morning while i got ready for school, and it was lying sideways in its cage and my mom poked it and it didn't move.

it died from being pecked by crows. NASTY CROWS!!!!!

anyway, lizzie is still alive, crouching in her little cubicle-thing in the animal clinic (really, that's what it's called) with a few towels wrapped around her, poor baby, a hot water bottle, and this pink bandage around her right paw with a drip. my bunny is on a stinking DRIP.

i know it's a bad idea when...

i start cracking up really badly in the middle of my dad's message about m&m's rolling down my leg onto the floor, long lucy, short samuel, kissing my ring with the polka dots and watching meg draw kitchens and chickens.

these annoying people have been coming to my door asking pleading with me to buy ten sticks of wall's ice cream. i would if i was a millionairess, but i'm not, so too bad. i feel bad, but too bad too. i'm very very very very repepepepepepepepepepepetitive.

skanking

happyfunrobotkilltime

daniel larusso's going to fight

gloops of gel glistened in the glaciers

----------------------------------- i have nothing else to say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@#################$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&*******

oh! i just made two desktops for my computer. (they took AGES.) here they are!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter