<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, July 04, 2004

housekeeping 

(aaaahh meg! the chubb chubbs!!!)

you know, the ball-chinnian man gave me the creeps. plus, he made me laugh so hard i cried.

anyway, besides church - worship was VERY good today, and so was the sermon and praying and everything - and lunch in chinatown (good old chinatown), i spent the second half of my day avoiding little victoria who wanted to listen to my ska music. not that i have anything against her, she is sooo cute and i really love her but when you're being anti-social and listening to ska while you're at that you just can't help but not want this little 4-year-old girl (on her birthday she told me she'd be five soon, the excitement of getting older is always there) to share the headphones.

or maybe the rain put me in a bad mood.

besides that, i watched catch me if you can on dvd! some nasty bits though. and that frank man was just crazy. i feel like meg too :( outdated because that came out ages ago! oh well, better now than never. and i still got to watch spiderman 2 on the opening day, hyuk hyuk! yes. anyway.

after watching catch me if you can i had dinner and then i went on this mad spree with the vacuum cleaner.



i think the last time i did that, i ended up cleaning the whole house because i felt like it. this time, it was only limited to my room, thank God because i think my back's been put out by bending so much. (excuse me, short people do have back problems as well when it comes to vacuum cleaning) and i changed my bedsheets which was very hard because my bed is in the corner and it's kinda high up which is such a pain and then i cleaned my rag rug... it's really become a rag because i told my mom i didn't want to know what resided in there, considering how much dust fluffed out.

sleepy time now. i mean, its time to be sleepy so my dad won't start nagging at me to get off the computer because i am really, really, really wide awake. farewell!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter