<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

itchy 

i have a scratchy throat... i feel like i just swallowed flannel.

i haven't posted anything in such a long time! well... the mini message on meg's post doesn't really count. csi was so so so nasty, but i love it anyway. and amazing race was interesting... i just sat there rotting for two hours straight while meg made her super duper long post

iGET YO UR ARM wait it's ok i meant to say isaku get your arm off my HEAD but he took it off it is so annoying

he is trying to give me typing lessons in the air and it's not working

gonna get ready for bed now because it's 11 and i'm sitting here in this bright bright pink nautica shirt (thanks meg!) and my skirt and my crazy birdie earrings.

have you ever heard of smelly jelly?

i miss my mom and dad!

isaku's room is very very messy

meg's room is very very neat

my phone is sitting next to me

you know i'm typing all this just for the sake of it, you know, to make up for the lack of posts.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE COMMENTING? TAGGING? WHATEVERING? and too bad you can't turn the music off, jo ;)

ok. ok. going. going. bye bye eybe eybeeybey beyb b

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter