<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, July 31, 2004

not so home shweeet home 

i miss my mom and dad and my remaining rabbit and my fridge and my brother and my imac (even though i'm using a mac it's different - this one has crappy music, right meg?) (just kidding) (ok you know i'm not kidding) and my bed and everything else BUT my mom's nagging.

for some reason, she gets a kick out of nagging at me via sms. long-distance sms. i don't know how she can do it... i mean, surely it must break her heart to be so far away from her daughter, but perhaps the weather (winter) there isn't helping much?

anyway, we got to go to liberty today! long time no libertied, me and meg. we, uh, went a little mad - especially meg - and now i have a feeling that i'm going to be puffing up into this lovely puffball thanks to reese's pieces and candy necklaces and peppermint patties and corn nuts and rocky road bars and butterfingers. we also went to watch i, robot but that is insignificant. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE SOBE ANYMORE!?!??!!?!?!? OR STRING'UMS??? WHY? WHY?!!!!? i feel like flinging myself to the ground and pounding on the floor. can you imagine?

i also skipped school yesterday, but thankfully for all the right reasons. my doctor (who also doubles up as my godfather. The Godfather.) told me i had mucus-y things running down the back of my throat and it was streaky and reddish. bet you didn't need to know that. however, right across his clinic is this snazzy little ice cream shop that has the best best best local ice cream EVER and me and meg had mud pies for lunch. when i get home on thursday i'll draw the mudpie on my computer. it's even nicer than nydc, and that's saying a lot.

i just cleared 60-odd memos in my phone's calender, and i realize that some of them are so disgustingly insignificant i fail to understand why i even put it in. of course, one of the probable reasons would be that i'm redundant ruth. here's an example:

29-2-2004
Happy Leapyear Day! - mom

that's for real. she woke me up and told me that. anyway, meg is sitting next to me scratching her ear. i think it's a sign. IT'S A SIGN!!! the black bear is coming. THE BLACK BEAR IS COMING!

maybe it's just me (or maybe it's maybelline). fare thee(s) well. whatever the plural for that is.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter