<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, August 30, 2004

Also, 

another new cd to add to my swanky collection.

Five Iron Frenzy!!!

here's a sample of one of the songs (my current favourite) they have inside: (it is so ridicuously stupid i wonder why i blew $22.90 on it)


When I was young, in the good old days on the farm, all I ate was dog food!
All the poor dogs whimpered and they would yelp as I smiled and chewed.

Dog food! A whole meal for a nickel.
Dog food! On some bread with a pickle.
Dog food! Guaranteed to drive your hunger away.
Dog food! Keeps a horse employed.
Dog food! Good for girls and boys.
Dog food! Most kids like it more than broccoli.

Nasty food I must plug my nose to swallow, because my mom's on probation.
Eggplant, brussel sprouts go down and come out, nothing goes down smooth like Ken-L-Ration.

Aplo! Kibble! Iams! Purina! Milkbone! Soupebone! Horse meat! Yeah!


you get the idea.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter