<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, August 02, 2004

I had a bar of rocky road for lunch. It was nice. 

i am vegetating in this room with a glass of milk and the supertones. however, i'm supposed to be doing an essay from an orphan's point of view. on what? nothing, actually. i am the puppet master. i can make my orphan chew gum and stick it in another orphan's hair. i can also make him/her chase pigeons.

i feel really, really, really bad for orphans. but how on earth would i know what it feels like? even though i am effectively a semi-pretend-orphan, since my family is a trillion miles away. well... ok, so that doesn't count as orphan-ness. let's see... orphans would be really sad to see other families being happy. they would also be sad to see other orphans being adopted and them being left behind.

maybe i should write this:

Friday 20 July, 2004

Hello. This is a new journal, and it is very clean and it smells like paper. I have been living in this decrepit place for seven years, ever since my mother and father died in a camel crash. They were on holiday in Egypt while they made me stay with my wicked aunts. I miss them a lot, even though they did not treat me well. They were very nice people, since they always gave me Haribo gummy bears to pacify me should I make a racket upon their departure to another country far, far away.


i seriously don't mean to be mean (repetition comes in handy for emphasis) but this is really rubbish... the other options for the blasted essay are for me to be transformed into an old lady/mentally unstable teenager and some other thing. i still feel reallyreallyreally bad for orphans but it's not as easy as it seems to put myself in that position, since my mom and dad will be coming home on wednesday night. which signifies the end of my mini-holiday in meg's house. which is also a good thing, since exams are in oh, say, a month? i think i'm going to pass out. i am also very hungry Right Now.


subtle deep stuff: why is it that i know so many people, but i can only count the number of friends i have on more than half of one hand? i.e., three fingers. this is baffling. is the world really that bad? are humans really out to get me? i feel victimised for no reason. WHO EVEN COMES HERE ANYMORE?

must be the lack of food.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter