<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, August 12, 2004

motown 

there's this burnt cd (labelled in my brother's handwriting) motown chartbusters 1 - 12 lying in front of me.

motown.

anyway, here's a picture of my brother he just sent to my mom and dad via vodafone.com.au:



school's been weird, like i'm actually enjoying it. it's a phenomenon i hope that lasts for as long as it will, because this is coming in real handy for me. (i've been studying and paying attention. that says a lot.)

OH!!! i lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelvelvevleovelvelvoevoelove my darling cd collection now! ( also thanks to my brother and tim and ade) (and meg, but sort of because she hasn't passed the cd to me yet) in the past week i've gotten 5 cds! awesome-o! smashing! coolnessity! you get the idea.



monday was sleep-in day, and i had a really nice dinner that night. tuesday was walking all over town with tim and carol for four and a half hours and watching little mad ladies get mad, and that was fun. yesterday was boring. today wasn't any better.

yippee, time to write another essay due for english tomorrow. click your heels, skank a little, bang your head, mosh by yourself... yay!

well, well, well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter